ANSYS Regional Conference and User Group Meeting (UGM) – UK
Physics. High-Performance Computing. Data Management. Thermal. Economic. Regulatory Forces.
Individually, these phenomena impact your product’s performance. But the ability to accurately simulate how these forces converge and impact the entire system is the difference between approximating real-world conditions and predicting how your product will actually perform.
At the 2013 ANSYS Regional Conference and User Group Meeting (UGM), designers, engineers, analysts, managers and executives will come together to share simulation experiences, best practices and tips and tricks while gaining insight into ANSYS’ product roadmaps and the company’s overall strategy.
This convergence of computer-aided engineering experts and other thought leaders offers opportunities for exchanging ideas and improving your engineering simulation skills. Highlights include:
- Keynote presentations from ANSYS management and industry-leading experts
- User presentations showcasing the unique ways in which customers are using solutions from ANSYS to challenging problems
- ANSYS technology demonstrations from technical support
- Opportunities to meet with ANSYS hardware and software partners and discuss how their solutions improve your product development processes
Five reasons why not to miss this conference:
1) Tips & Tricks sessions to help you become more productive in your job.
2) Learn from peers through customer case study presentations.
3) Latest updates of existing products and future direction of company including a sneak peak at ANSYS 15.0.
4) Network with partners.
5) ANSYS UK technical and training staff all under one roof.
Who should attend?
This event is aimed at existing ANSYS customers. The sessions will provide a depth and breadth of technical detail so this event is primarily aimed at users. Due to limited spaces available, we have capped student registration to 20. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.