Introduction to ANSYS nCode DesignLife
|Date||March 15, 2013 (1 day)|
|Fee||INR 9000/- ( Per Day)|
• A technical education and background is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
• Completion of the ANSYS Mechanical Introduction course.
Fatigue damage is the leading cause of structural failures. Catastrophic failures can occur without warning, and physical fatigue testing can be expensive and time consuming. ANSYS nCode DesignLife is CAE durability software data integrated into the ANSYS Workbench platform. It is used to virtually assess fatigue damage. It has identical functionality as the HBM nCode DesignLife industry leading CAE durability software and communicates easily with other ANSYS Mechanical software.
Introduction to ANSYS nCode DesignLife" is a one-day training class intended to teach the attendees the basics of fatigue analyses.
Course Topics Include:
- How HBM nCode DesignLife interacts with the ANSYS Workbench environment to create the ANSYS nCode DesignLife product
- The basics of the nCode DesignLife interface, and
- How to define and use constant amplitude, time series, time step, and random vibration loading for stress-life and strain-life fatigue.
Each course chapter is followed by "hands-on" workshops and exercises.
Fee: Rs 9,000/- + Applicable Taxes
For more information / registration contact:
Phone: +91-20-66522545 ; Fax : +91-20-66522600
Additional Course Dates and Locations
|June 13, 2013||United States,Pennsylvania,Canonsburg|
|September 12, 2013||United States,Pennsylvania,Canonsburg|
|December 05, 2013||United States,Pennsylvania,Canonsburg|