Introduction to ANSYS LS-DYNA
|Date||April 18, 2013 - April 19, 2013 (2 days)|
|Fee||INR 9000/- (Per Day)|
Length: 2 Days
- A technical education and background is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
ANSYS LS-DYNA is a useful tool for those users who need to analyze problems involving contact, large deformations, nonlinear materials, high frequency response phenomena and/or problems requiring explicit solutions.
This training course teaches students how to effectively use ANSYS LS-DYNA to build an explicit mechanical simulation model, analyze it, and interpret the results. At the conclusion of the course, students will be able to:
- - Distinguish problems that should be solved explicitly versus implicitly.
- - Identify and choose element types, materials and commands used in explicit dynamic analyses.
- - Setup, solve, and postprocess an ANSYS LS-DYNA analysis.
Course Topics include:
- Part Definitions
- Material Definitions
- Boundary Definitions, Loading, and Rigid bodies
- Solution and Simulation Controls
Each course chapter is followed by "hands-on" workshops and exercises
Fee: Rs 18,000/- + Applicable Taxes
For more information / registration contact:
Phone: +91-20-66522545 ; Fax : +91-20-66522600
Additional Course Dates and Locations
|May 04, 2015||United States,California,San Jose|
|August 10, 2015||United States,California,San Jose|
|October 19, 2015||United States,California,San Jose|