ANSYS Mechanical Heat Transfer
|Date||March 29, 2013 (1 day)|
|Fee||INR 9000/- (Per Day)|
- A technical education and background is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
- Completion of the ANSYS Mechanical Introduction course.
ANSYS Mechanical Heat Transfer is a 1-day training course for engineers wishing to use ANSYS Mechanical to analyze the thermal response of structures and mechanical components to heat transfer effects. The course focuses on performing steady-state, transient, linear and nonlinear thermal analyses.
After completing the course, students should be able to analyze, in ANSYS Mechanical, the thermal responses of structures involving conduction, convection, and radiation heat transfer.
The training course provides students with the ability to operate ANSYS Mechanical and the basic understanding of simulation concepts and results interpretation.
Course Topics Include:
- Fundamental Concepts of Heat Transfer
- Fundamental Concepts of ANSYS Mechanical
- Steady State Heat Transfer (no mass transport)
- Nonlinear and Transient Analysis
- Additional Convection/Heat Flux Loading Options and Simple Thermal/Flow Elements
- Radiation Heat Transfer
- Phase Change Analysis
- One Dimensional Flow Elements in Thermal Analysis
Each course chapter is followed by "hands-on" workshops and exercises.
Fee: Rs 9000/- Applicable Taxes
For more information / registration contact: Email: email@example.com
Phone: 91-20-66522545 ; Fax: 91-20-66522600
Additional Course Dates and Locations
|October 09, 2015||UK,Abingdon|
|October 19, 2015||Online,All,All|