ANSYS FSI Training using ANSYS Fluent and ANSYS Mechanical
|Date||April 15, 2013 - April 16, 2013 (2 days)|
|Fee||INR 9000/- ( Per Day)|
Duration: (2 Days)
Course contents: ANSYS FSI (Using ANSYS Fluent and ANSYS Mechanical)
This training course covers the process of performing one-way and two-way FSI in Workbench between Fluent and ANSYS Mechanical.
It is intended for users with some experience using both Fluent and Mechanical.
- Provide an understanding of the Workbench user interface, as related to FSI workflows
- Learn the procedures for performing one and two-way structural FSI analyses, including steady state and transient, using co-simulation with System Coupling
- Learn the procedures for performing various one-way FSI analyses, including thermal and structural, steady state and transient, for a variety of different load types
Recommended pre-requisites: Basic Fluent and ANSYS Workbench Simulation.
Course Topics Include:
- Overview of FSI in Workbench
- Co-simulation via System Coupling: Part I
- Co-simulation via System Coupling: Part II
- Co-simulation via System Coupling: Part III
- Co-simulation via System Coupling: Part IV
- Static Data Transfers
This course also includes hands-on workshops and exercises.
Fee: Rs 18,000 /- + Applicable Taxes
For more information / registration contact:
Phone: +91-20-66522545 ; Fax : +91-20-66522600
Additional Course Dates and Locations
|December 29, 2014||India,Bengaluru|
|April 16, 2015||India,Bengaluru|