Advanced ANSYS FLUENT - UDF Course Offering
The length of the course is one day.
Training is from 9:00am to 5:30pm.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
The course assumes you have previous ANSYS® FLUENT® experience and a basic knowledge of C-programming.
By the end of this course you should be able to:
Create your own UDFs;
The topic is covered using a combination of lectures and hands-on sessions.
- UDF Basics and Philosophy;
- Compiled and Interpreted UDFs;
- Accessing Variables from UDFs;
- Use of UDFs in a number of applications, such as setting boundary conditions and source terms etc.
- Position Dependent Porous Media;
- Sinusoidal Wall Temperature Variation.