Advanced ANSYS FLUENT - Multiphase Course Offering
The length of the course is one day.
Training is from 9:00am to 5:30pm.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
The course assumes you have previous experience of using ANSYS® FLUENT® and a general appreciation of multiphase physics.
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Differentiate and identify adequacies of several multiphase models available in ANSYS® FLUENT®;
- Identify and setup the most suitable multiphase models for given applications.
- Introduction and Definitions;
- The Mixture Model in ANSYS® FLUENT®;
- The Eulerian Model in ANSYS® FLUENT®;
- The VOF Model in ANSYS® FLUENT®;
- UDF's for Multiphase Flows.
- Heat and Mass Transfer with The Mixture Model;
- Modeling Uniform Fluidization in a Fluidized Bed;
- Horizontal Film Boiling.