ANSYS POLYFLOW Course
The length of the course is two days.
Training is from 9:00am to 5:30pm.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
The course assumes you have prior experience of working with a mesh generation software.
- Overview of the software;
- Organization of the modules;
- Introduction to constitutive equations;
- Tasks and sub-tasks;
- Material parameters;
- Boundary conditions;
- Listing file;
- Evolution method for the treatment of the non-linearity;
- Time-dependent flow;
- Input of experimental rheology data in Polymat;
- Introduction to CFD-Post .
All topics are covered using a combination of lectures and hands-on sessions.
Recommended Follow-on Courses (depending upon the trainee's interests and applications)
Blow Molding, Extrusion, Mixing, Viscoelastic .