ANSYS FLUENT Course Offering
The length of the course is two days.
Training is from 9.00am to 5.30pm on each day.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
The course assumes you have prior experience of working with a mesh generation software.
For a given software you should be able to:
- Select appropriate physical models,
- Define material properties,
- Prescribe boundary and operating conditions,
- Set solver controls,
- Set up solution convergence monitors,
- Provide an initial solution,
- Display and examine results.
All topics are covered using a combination of lectures and hands-on sessions.
Recommended Follow-on Courses
(which is dependent upon the trainee's interests and applications)
Turbulence, Multiphase, User Defined Function, Heat transfer, Automotive HVAC and Underhood, Combustion, Dynamic Mesh, Positive Displacement Pumps, Spray and Particle Modeling