ANSYS DesignModeler Course Offering
The length of the course is one day.
Training is from 9:00am to 5:30pm.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
The course assumes you have no prior experience of working with any CFD package, although a background in engineering/physics is assumed.
The ANSYS Workbench - DesignModeler training course is for users that want to create and modify geometry in preparation for analysis in ANSYS or ANSYS Workbench. Students who attend this course will learn:
- how to create and modify geometry in preparation for analysis
- how to navigate within the Graphical User Interface
- how to generate 2D sketches and convert them into 2D or 3D models
- how to modify 2D and 3D geometry
- how to import existing CAD geometry
- how to create line bodies and their cross sections in preparation for FE beam analysis
- how to create surface bodies in preparation for FE shell analysis
- how to model assemblies
- how to utilize parameters
Each course chapter is followed by "hands-on" workshops and exercises