ANSYS CFX Solver Course Offering
The length of the course is two days.
Training is from 9:00am to 5:30pm.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
The course assumes you have prior experience of working with a mesh generation software.
For a given software you should be able to:
- Select appropriate physical models;
- Define material properties;
- Prescribe boundary and operating conditions;
- Set solver controls;
- Set up solution convergence monitors;
- Provide an initial solution;
- Display and examine results.
All topics are covered using a combination of lectures and hands-on sessions.
Recommended Follow-on Courses (depending upon the trainee's interests and applications)
Combustion and Radiation, Customization (of CFX® Pre, Solver and Post), Fluid-Structure Interaction, Multiphase, Turbo machinery.