SpaceClaim Seminar & Workshop
Time-Saving Software Technology For Geometry Creation, Editing and Preparation
Various dates and locations - Worcester
- Spending too much time editing and cleaning geometry for your preferred CFD/FEA meshing and simulation tools?
- Interested in faster ways to perform your concept modelling?
- Require geometry tools for reverse engineering and preparation for additive manufacturing?
- Working with a variety of CAD or faceted data formats and need import/export flexibility?
- Require quick and easy tools to convert 2D drawings into 3D CAD?
- Then SpaceClaim might be the answer to your requirements.
Please join us for a free morning seminar and workshop comprising a short presentation on the capabilities of SpaceClaim as well as an optional hands-on session.
|13:30 - 14:00||Registration & Refreshments|
|14:00 - 14:45||SpaceClaim Presentation: Time-Saving Technology for Geometry Manipulation, Editing and Preparation|
|14:45 - 15:30||SpaceClaim Workshop: Get "Hands-On" with ANSYS SpaceClaim|
Attendees will be able to claim a free evaluation licence of SpaceClaim.
Please note that on the same day we will be running a follow-on Engineering Simulation Workshop - ANSYS Test Drive. Further details can be find here.
For more information or if you would like us to register you for any of these events please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0114 281 8888
24 May, 2017
13:30 - 15:30 GMT
Bromsgrove Golf Centre