Today’s students are tomorrow’s engineers, researchers and entrepreneurs. ANSYS is committed to academia and provides engineering simulation software for university-based student teams participating in competitions such as Formula SAE (FSAE), Solar Challenge, Electronic Design Competition, Solar Splash, SpaceX Hyperloop Pod Design, Racing Aeolus, Human Powered Vehicle Challenge (HPVC) and many more.
Sponsored teams are provided a package of ANSYS Academic Products to explore the power and performance of ANSYS structural, fluid, composites and electronics-based simulations, as well as sticker kits to use with their designs. Additionally, students will leave the competition with real-world experience and valuable skills leveraging ANSYS simulation that are sought after by many employers.
• Student teams can apply for this sponsorship by submitting this form.
• Student teams can also visit our logo store here to purchase ANSYS-branded items.
• For our Fair Use and Copyright policy please click here.
Utilize the YouTube playlist icon to view all videos.
- Formula SAE: Designing to Win Using ANSYS FEA
- Formula SAE: Designing to Win Using ANSYS CFD for an Aerodynamic Advantage
- The UKZN Solar Car Project