Join ANSYS for a presentation and networking event as we introduce a simulation based workflows using hydraulic fracturing simulation in combination with available field data to optimize hydrocarbon production with minimized field development costs.
We are pleased to announce our speakers, Johannes Will, Founder and CEO of Dynardo and Taixu Bai, Principal Expert Completion Effectiveness Team at Shell, with many years of experience in simulation of hydraulic fracturing and optimization of unconventional hydrocarbon production in major Unconventional fields worldwide.
The introduced workflow is developed in a Dynardo and Shell joint initiative over the last 7 years based on ANSYS and Dynardo software tools and combines:
- Parametric modelling of multi well multi stage completion including all available reservoir data
- Calibration of simulation models to all available measurements (geology, stress, pressure, micro seismic, production)
- Sensitivity analysis to variation of operational parameter and reservoir uncertainties
- Including available field data for data mining and combining data mining with forward simulation<
- Pareto Optimization of Hydrocarbon production with minimal field development costs
Appetizers and refreshments will be available during networking happy hour.
|6:00 - 7:00 PM
||Networking & Happy Hour
|7:00 - 8:15 PM
||Hydraulic Fracturing Simulation Workflow
Johannes Will, Founder and CEO of Dynardo
|8:15 - 8:45 PM
||Overview of practical applications at Shell reservoirs
Taixu Bai, principal expert Completion Effectiveness Team at Shell
|8:45 - 9:00 PM
||Q & A