ANSYS CFX Multiphase
|Date||December 09, 2013 - December 10, 2013 (2 days)|
|Fee||$1,200 CAD Dollars|
Please register your intent to attend as early as possible. Payment is not required until the class and/or your registration has been confirmed. Do not make your travel arrangements until you receive your confirmation.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 603-727-5405
- A technical education and background is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
- Completion of the Introduction to ANSYS CFX course is required.
- Experience with ANSYS CFX is strongly recommended.
ANSYS CFX is a fluid analysis software tool that combines CAD input, automatic meshing and a fast solution algorithm. The ANSYS CFX Multiphase course is a two-day advanced course covering modeling approaches for multiphase flows, usage of models available in ANSYS CFX, and useful tips and tricks for modeling multiphase flows. Students should have completed the Introductory course or have experience running ANSYS CFX before taking this course.
This two day advanced training course on Multiphase Flow Modeling using ANSYS CFX is designed for existing users of ANSYS CFX and will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Multiphase Flows
- Physical Phenomena in Multiphase Flows
- Modeling Approaches for Multiphase Flows
- Modeling Drag and Non-Drag Forces
- Interphase Heat Transfer
- Homogeneous and Inhomogeneous Free Surface Flows
- Basic Lagrangian Partical Tracking
- Advanced Lagrangian Partical Tracking
- Population Balance Models
- Models for Fluidized Beds
- Phase Change: Boiling, Evaporation, Condensation and Cavitation
- Multicomponent Multiphase Flows
The advanced multiphase flow modeling course also has several workshops that the students can work through during class.
This course is offered on Thursday and Friday as part of a multiple day advanced CFX training. Please consider signing up for one of the other courses which are offered in conjunction with the advanced multiphase flow class:
- Monday & Tuesday - Combustion and Radiation Modeling Using ANSYS CFX
- Wednesday - Turbulence Modeling Using ANSYS CFX
Additional Course Dates and Locations
|June 13, 2013||Canada,Ontario,Waterloo|
|September 23, 2013||Canada,Ontario,Waterloo|