Multiphase Flow Modeling Using ANSYS FLUENT
|Date||December 12, 2013 (1 day)|
|Fee||$600 US Dollars|
Please register your intent to attend as early as possible. Payment is not required until the class and/or your registration has been confirmed. Do not make your travel arrangements until you receive your confirmation.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 603-727-5405
- A technical education and background but an engineering degree is not required.
- Completion of the Introduction to ANSYS FLUENT course is required.
- Experience with ANSYS FLUENT is strongly recommended.
This one day advanced training course on modeling multiphase flows with ANSYS FLUENT is designed for existing users of ANSYS FLUENT and will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to multiphase flows
- The multiphase mixture model in ANSYS FLUENT
- The eulerian multiphase model in ANSYS FLUENT
- The volume of fluid (VOF) model in ANSYS FLUENT
- Using user defined functions (UDF's) to solve multiphase flow problems
The advanced multiphase course also has several tutorials that the students can work through during class.
This course is offered on Thursday as part of a multi-day Advanced FLUENT Training. Please consider signing up for one of these other courses which is offered in conjunction with the advanced multiphase flow class:
- Monday - Advanced Combustion
- Tuesday - Advanced Turbulence
- Wednesday - Advanced User Defined Functions (UDF)
- Friday - Advanced Heat Transfer
Recommended Follow-on Courses (which is dependent upon the student's interests and applications)
- Combustion Modeling
- Turbulence Modeling
- User Defined Functions
- Heat Transfer Modeling
- Dynamic Mesh Modeling
- Acoustics Modeling
- Rotating Machinery Modeling
- Fluid Structure Interaction (FSI) Modeling
|March 20, 2014||United States,New Hampshire,Lebanon|