Introduction to ANSYS CFX Online Course
|Date||November 26, 2012 - December 05, 2012 (8 days)|
|Fee||$1200 US Dollars|
Save time, save money, gain productivity
ANSYS online training courses are designed for you to gain the skills you need in the most cost-effective and time-efficient way possible. Read the ANSYS CFX course description below and sign up today to attend.
4 online sessions - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm EST
4 optional workshop assistance sessions
- A technical education and background in fluid mechanics and heat transfer is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
- Completion of the ANSYS DesignModeler course.
- Completion of the ANSYS Meshing course.
The ANSYS CFX training course will teach users how to do their CFD analyses in ANSYS CFX and will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to CFD Analysis
- Domains and Boundary Conditions
- Solver Settings
- Interfaces, Sources and AV's
- Transisnt Flows
- Heat Transfer
- CFX Expression Language
- Moving Zones
- Overview of Advanced Physics
The course is completed in 4 online sessions and 4 workshops spread over multiple days. Workshops are to be completed independently between online sessions and 4 workshop assistance sessions are offered.
For assistance with workshop exercises, an instructor is available on the days listed in the Class Schedule below; by email during regular east coast business hours or via WebEx 2:00 - 4:00 EST.
- Nov 26 - Lecture 1 - 2-4pm EST
- Nov 27 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EST
- Nov 28 - Lecture 2 - 2-4pm EST
- Nov 29 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EST
- Nov 30 - Lecture 3 - 2-4pm EST
- Dec 3 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EST
- Dec 4 - Lecture 4 - 2-4pm EST
- Dec 5 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EST
Please register your intent to attend as early as possible. Payment is not required until the class and/or your registration has been confirmed.
|December 07, 2015||Online|