Modeling Rotating Machinery Using ANSYS FLUENT
|Date||December 12, 2013 (1 day)|
|Fee||$600 US Dollars|
Please register your intent to attend as early as possible. Payment is not required until the class and/or your registration has been confirmed. Do not make your travel arrangements until you receive your confirmation.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 603-727-5405
- A technical education and background but an engineering degree is not required.
- Completion of the Introduction to ANSYS FLUENT course is required.
- Experience with ANSYS FLUENT is strongly recommended.
This one day advanced training course on solving rotating machinery problems with ANSYS FLUENT is designed for existing users of ANSYS FLUENT and will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to rotating machinery problems
- Single reference frame (SRF) modeling approach
- Multiple reference frame (MRF) modeling approach
- Mixing plane modeling using ANSYS FLUENT
- Sliding mesh modeling using ANSYS FLUENT
- Turbomachinery post-processing
The advanced rotating machinery course also has several tutorials that the students can work through during class.
This course is offered on Thursday as part of a multi-day Advanced FLUENT Training. Please consider signing up for one of these other courses which is offered in conjunction with the advanced Rotating Machinery class:
- Monday - Advanced Combustion
- Tuesday - Advanced Turbulence
- Wednesday - Advanced User Defined Functions (UDF)
- Friday - Advanced Heat Transfer
Recommended Follow-on Courses (which is dependent upon the student's interests and applications)
- Combustion Modeling
- Turbulence Modeling
- User Defined Functions
- Multiphase Flow Modeling
- Heat Transfer Modeling
- Dynamic Mesh Modeling
- Acoustics Modeling
- Fluid Structure Interaction (FSI) Modeling
Additional Course Dates and Locations
|March 20, 2014||United States,New Hampshire,Lebanon|