Introduction to ANSYS nCode DesignLife
|Date||December 05, 2013 - December 06, 2013 (2 days)|
|Fee||$1200 US Dollars|
Please register your intent to attend as early as possible. Payment is not required until the class and/or your registration has been confirmed. Do not make your travel arrangements until you receive your confirmation.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 603-727-5405
- A technical education and background is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
- Completion of the Introduction to ANSYS Mechanical course is required.
Fatigue damage is the leading cause of structural failures. Catastrophic failures can occur without warning, and physical fatigue testing can be expensive and time consuming. ANSYS nCode DesignLife is CAE durability software which is integrated into the ANSYS Workbench platform. It is used to numerically assess fatigue damage thereby eleminating physical testing. It has identical functionality as HBM nCode DesignLife the industry leading CAE durability software package. ANSYS nCode DesignLife communicates easily with other ANSYS Mechanical software.
"Introduction to ANSYS nCode DesignLife" is a two-day training class designed to teach the students the basics of fatigue modeling and analysis using the ANSYS nCode DesignLife software product.
Course Topics Include:
- How HBM nCode DesignLife interacts with the ANSYS Workbench environment to create the ANSYS nCode DesignLife product
- The basics of the nCode DesignLife interface, and
- How to define and use constant amplitude, time series, time step, and random vibration loading for stress-life and strain-life fatigue.
Each course chapter is followed by "hands-on" workshops and exercises.