Introduction to ANSYS TurboGrid Online Course
|Date||December 09, 2013 - December 12, 2013 (4 days)|
|Fee||$600 US Dollars|
Save time, save money, gain productivity
ANSYS online training courses are designed for you to gain the skills you need in the most cost-effective and time-efficient way possible. Read the Introduction to ANSYS TurboGrid course description below and sign up today to attend.
5 online sessions - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
- A technical education with some familiarity about turbomachinery preprocessing is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
The Introduction to ANSYS TurboGrid course is a one-day training that consists of lectures and "hands-on" practical examples for meshing turbomachinery components.
ANSYS CFX-TurboGrid is a powerful and user-friendly interactive hexahedral grid generation software tool for bladed components. The ANSYS CFX-TurboGrid Introductory training is a one day course covering various topics such as:
- Importing blade profile geometry from ANSYS BladeModeler and text files
- Creation and modification of different types of blocking topologies
- Setting mesh sizing data and other mesh controls
- Mesh analysis and quality evaluation
- Tips and tricks on improving mesh quality
- Generating meshes for ANSYS CFX and ANSYS Fluent
- Using TurboGrid within the Workbench environment
- Introduction to the new Automated Topology and Mesh (ATM) method
The course is completed in 4 online sessions spread over 4 business days. Workshops are to be completed independently between online sessions and workshop assistance sessions are offered to answer any questions related to the workshops.
For assistance with the workshop exercises, an instructor is available on the days listed in the Class Schedule below; by email during regular east coast business hours or via WebEx 2:00 - 4:00 EDT.
- Dec 9 - Session 1 - 2-4pm EDT
- Dec 10 - Session 2 - 2-4pm EDT
- Dec 11 - Session 3 - 2-4pm EDT
- Dec 12 - Session 4 - 2-4pm EDT
Please register your intent to attend as early as possible. Payment is not required until the class and/or your registration has been confirmed.
Additional Course Dates and Locations
|March 17, 2014||Online|