Introduction to ANSYS TurboGrid
The Introduction to ANSYS TurboGrid course is a one-day training that consists of lectures and "hands-on" practical examples for meshing turbomachinery components.
ANSYS TurboGrid is a powerful and user-friendly interactive hexahedral grid generation software tool for bladed components. The ANSYS TurboGrid Introductory training is a one day course covering various topics such as:
- Importing blade profile geometry from ANSYS BladeModeler and text files
- Creation and modification of different types of blocking topologies
- Setting mesh sizing data and other mesh controls
- Mesh analysis and quality evaluation
- Tips and tricks on improving mesh quality
- Generating meshes for ANSYS CFX and ANSYS Fluent
- Using TurboGrid within the Workbench environment
- Introduction to the new Automated Topology and Mesh (ATM) method
If no course offering is listed below, or the course offerings listed don't match with your schedule, please register your interest in attending this course and we will contact you when sufficient interest is achieved.
Register your interest in this class.