Introduction to ANSYS SpaceClaim Online Course
|Date||September 16, 2013 - September 20, 2013 (5 days)|
|Fee||$600 US Dollars|
Save time, save money, gain productivity
ANSYS online training courses are designed for you to gain the skills you need in the most cost-effective and time-efficient way possible. Read the ANSYS SpaceClaim Direct Modeler course description below and sign up today to attend.
5 online sessions - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm EST
- A technical education and background in CAD Modeling is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
ANSYS SpaceClaim Direct Modeler (ANSYS SCDM) software is a new way to build and manipulate CAD models. The model becomes completely dynamic, allowing the user to move, stretch, add and remove with mouse movements. All changes to the CAD model occur in real time on the screen, providing instant feedback on a design.
The ANSYS SpaceClaim DirectModeler training course will teach users how to create and modify their geometry in preparation for their analysis in ANSYS Workbench. Students who attend this course will learn how to:
- create, modify and/or cleanup their geometry in preparation for their analysis
- simplifying and repairing models
- create line bodies and their cross sections in preparation for FE beam analysis
- create surface bodies in preparation for FE shell analysis
- volume extraction
- modeling assemblies
- utilizing parameters
The course is completed in 5 online sessions spread over multiple days. Workshops are to be completed independently between online sessions.
For assistance with workshop exercises, the instructor is available on the days listed in the Class Schedule below; by email during regular east coast business hours or via WebEx 2:00 - 4:00 EST.
- Session 1 - Lecture - 2-4pm EST
- Session 2 - Lecture and Workshop Assistance - 2-4pm EST
- Session 3 - Lecture and Workshop Assistance - 2-4pm EST
- Session 4 - Lecture and Workshop Assistance - 2-4pm EST
- Session 5 - Lecture and Workshop Assistance - 2-4pm EST
Please register your intent to attend as early as possible. Payment is not required until the class and/or your registration has been confirmed.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 603-727-5405
Additional Course Dates and Locations
|July 15, 2013||Online|
|November 04, 2013||Online|