Introduction to ANSYS Mechanical Online Course
|Date||December 02, 2013 - December 13, 2012 (10 days)|
|Fee||$1800 US Dollars|
Save time, save money, gain productivity
ANSYS online training courses are designed for you to gain the skills you need in the most cost-effective and time-efficient way possible. Read the Introduction to ANSYS Mechanical course description below and sign up today to attend.
5 online sessions - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm EST
5 optional workshop assistance sessions
- A technical education and background in FEA analysis is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
ANSYS Mechanical provides solutions for many types of analyses including structural, thermal, modal, linear buckling and shape optimization studies.
ANSYS Mechanical is an intuitive mechanical analysis tool that allows geometry to be imported from a number of different CAD systems. It can be used to verify product performance and integrity from the concept phase through the various product design and development phases.
The use of ANSYS Mechanical accelerates product development by providing rapid feedback on multiple design scenarios, which reduces the need for multiple prototypes and product testing iterations.
This training course teaches students how to effectively use ANSYS Mechanical to build a mechanical simulation model, analyze it and interpret the results.
Course Topics Include:
- Mechanical Basics
- General Preprocessing
- Static Structural Analysis
- Vibration Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Linear Buckling Analysis
- Results Postprocessing
- CAD Parameters
The course is completed in 4 online sessions and 4 workshops spread over multiple days. Workshops are to be completed independently between online sessions and 4 workshop assistance sessions are offered.
For assistance with workshop exercises, an instructor is available on the days listed in the Class Schedule below; by email during regular east coast business hours or via WebEx 2:00 - 4:00 EST.
- Dec 2 - Lecture 1 - 2-4pm EST
- Dec 3 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EST
- Dec 4 - Lecture 2 - 2-4pm EST
- Dec 5 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EST
- Dec 6 - Lecture 3 - 2-4pm EST
- Dec 9 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EST
- Dec 10 - Lecture 4 - 2-4pm EST
- Dec 11 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EST
- Dec 12 - Lecture 4 - 2-4pm EST
- Dec 13 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EST
Please register your intent to attend as early as possible. Payment is not required until the class and/or your registration has been confirmed.
Additional Course Dates and Locations
|June 17, 2013||Online|
|August 12, 2013||Online|
|October 14, 2013||Online|