Introduction to ANSYS LS-DYNA
Please register your intent to attend as early as possible. Payment is not required until the class and/or your registration has been confirmed. Do not make your travel arrangements until you receive your confirmation.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 603-727-5405
Length: 2 Days
- A technical education and background is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
ANSYS LS-DYNA is a useful tool for those users who need to analyze problems involving contact, large deformations, nonlinear materials, high frequency response phenomena and/or problems requiring explicit solutions.
This training course teaches students how to effectively use ANSYS LS-DYNA to build an explicit mechanical simulation model, analyze it, and interpret the results. At the conclusion of the course, students will be able to:
- distinguish problems that should be solved explicitly versus implicitly
- identify and choose element types, materials and commands used in explicit dynamic analyses
- setup, solve, and postprocess an ANSYS LS-DYNA analysis
Course Topics include:
- Part Definitions
- Material Definitions
- Boundary Definitions, Loading, and Rigid bodies
- Solution and Simulation Controls
Each course chapter is followed by "hands-on" workshops and exercises.