Introduction to ANSYS Icepak Online Course
|Date||October 14, 2013 - October 25, 2013 (10 days)|
|Fee||$1800 US Dollars|
Save time, save money, gain productivity
ANSYS online training courses are designed for you to gain the skills you need in the most cost-effective and time-efficient way possible. Read the ANSYS ICEM CFD course description below and sign up today to attend.
5 online sessions - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
5 independent workshop assistance sessions
- A technical education and background in fluid mechanics and heat transfer is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
ANSYS Icepak provides flow and thermal management solutions for many types of electronic design applications.
This course is designed for clients who have little to no experience with ANSYS Icepak.
The primary goal of this course is to cover the basics of working in the ANSYS Icepak user environment. Students will be introduced to the world of electronics thermal modeling through lectures and tutorials. Students are given plenty of hands-on time to work through the entire simulation process for a multitude of example problems written up in tutorial format.
- Icepak Interface
- Geometric Modeling
- Physical Modeling
- Solution Process
- Integration with ANSYS Workbench
- Parametrics and Optimization
- Heat Transfer
- Postprocessing and Reporting
- CAD Import
The course is completed in 5 online sessions and 5 workshops spread over 10 business days. Workshops are to be completed independently between online sessions and 5 workshop assistance sessions are offered to answer any questions related to the workshops.
For assistance with the workshop exercises, an instructor is available on the days listed in the Class Schedule below; by email during regular east coast business hours or via WebEx 2:00 - 4:00 EDT.
- Oct 14 - Lecture 1 - 2-4pm EDT
- Oct 15 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EDT
- Oct 16 - Lecture 2 - 2-4pm EDT
- Oct 17 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EDT
- Oct 18 - Lecture 3 - 2-4pm EDT
- Oct 21 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EDT
- Oct 22 - Lecture 4 - 2-4pm EDT
- Oct 23- Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EDT
- Oct 24 - Lecture 5 - 2-4pm EDT
- Oct 25 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EDT
Please register your intent to attend as early as possible. Payment is not required until the class and/or your registration has been confirmed.
|February 10, 2014||Online|