Introduction to ANSYS ICEM CFD Online Course
|Date||November 04, 2013 - November 15, 2013 (10 days)|
|Fee||$1800 US Dollars|
Save time, save money, gain productivity
ANSYS online training courses are designed for you to gain the skills you need in the most cost-effective and time-efficient way possible. Read the ANSYS ICEM CFD course description below and sign up today to attend.
5 online sessions - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm EST
5 independent workshop assistance sessions
A technical education and background in CAE meshing is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
The Introduction to ICEM CFD training course is for ANSYS users needing to learn advanced meshing techniques for complex geometries. The course is geared to cover the pre-processing needs for all analytical applications including computational fluid dynamics, finite element (structural), electromagnetics and other simulation modeling programs. If you are unsure if the ANSYS ICEM CFD training is right for you, please contact email@example.com.
This course is intended for people who have had little or no experience with ANSYS ICEM CFD. The three-day training course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction and navigating within the ICEM CFD Graphical User Interface
- Geometry handling
- Shell Meshing
- Tetrahedral meshing
- Output to Solver
- Prism meshing
- Hexahedral meshing
- Mesh editing/quality improvement
- Hands-on session using student's own geometries
Each topic is followed by "hands-on" workshops.
The course is completed in 5 online sessions and 5 workshops spread over multiple days. Workshops are to be completed independently between online sessions and 5 workshop assistance sessions are offered.
For assistance with workshop exercises, an instructor is available on the days listed in the Class Schedule below; by email during regular east coast business hours or via WebEx 2:00 - 4:00 EST.
- Nov 4 - Lecture 1 - 2-4pm EST
- Nov 5 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EST
- Nov 6 - Lecture 2 - 2-4pm EST
- Nov 7 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EST
- Nov 8 - Lecture 3 - 2-4pm EST
- Nov 11 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EST
- Nov 12 - Lecture 4 - 2-4pm EST
- Nov 13 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EST
- Nov 14 - Lecture 5 - 2-4pm EST
- Nov 15 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EST
Please register your intent to attend as early as possible. Payment is not required until the class and/or your registration has been confirmed.
Additional Course Dates and Locations
|March 04, 2013||Online|
|May 06, 2013||Online|
|July 15, 2013||Online|
|September 16, 2013||Online|