Introduction to ANSYS HFSS
|Date ||December 03, 2013 (1 day)|
|Location || |
67 South Bedford Street
Burlington, MA 01803
PHONE: 1-781-229-8900 FAX: 1-781-229-8624
|Fee||$600 US Dollars |
|Registration||CLICK HERE |
Please register your intent to attend as early as possible. Payment is not required until the class and/or your registration has been confirmed. Do not make your travel arrangements until you receive your confirmation.
- A technical education and/or background in high frequency electromagnetics is recommended but having an engineering degree is not required.
- It is also stongly recommended, but not required, that you are familiar with the Getting Started Guides provided with the software.
The ANSYS HFSS course will teach the students how to design and analyze high-frequency components such as antennas, RF/microwave components, and biomedical devices.
This course is intended for people who have had little or no experience with ANSYS HFSS. The course will teach students how to effectively use ANSYS HFSS to setup, solve and post-process the results from high frequency electromagnetic models. The one-day training course will cover the following topics:
- HFSS overview
- Simulation basics including:
- Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- High Performance Computing
- Boundary Conditions
Each topic is followed by "hands-on" workshops and exercises.
Additional Course Dates and Locations