Introduction to ANSYS FLUENT Online Course
|Date||September 30, 2013 - October 09, 2013 (8 days)|
|Fee||$1200 US Dollars|
Save time, save money, gain productivity
ANSYS online training courses are designed for you to gain the skills you need in the most cost-effective and time-efficient way possible. Read the ANSYS FLUENT course description below and sign up today to attend.
4 online sessions - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
4 optional workshop assistance sessions
- A technical education and background in fluid mechanics and heat transfer is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
- Completion of the ANSYS DesignModeler course.
- Completion of the ANSYS Meshing course.
The ANSYS FLUENT training course will teach users how to do their CFD analyses in ANSYS FLUENT and will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to CFD Analysis
- FLUENT Solver Basics
- FLUENT Boundary Condition Options
- FLUENT Solver Options
- Turbulence Models
- Heat Transfer Modeling
- Using User Defined Functions with FLUENT
- Advanced Physical Models (i.e. Combustion, Multiphase, and Moving Zones)
- Solving Transient Flow Problems with FLUENT
- Post-processing with FLUENT
The course is completed in 4 online sessions and 4 workshops spread over multiple days. Workshops are to be completed independently between online sessions and 4 workshop assistance sessions are offered.
For assistance with workshop exercises, an instructor is available on the days listed in the Class Schedule below; by email during regular east coast business hours or via WebEx 2:00 - 4:00 EDT.
- Sep 30 - Lecture 1 - 2-4pm EDT
- Oct 1 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EDT
- Oct 2 - Lecture 2 - 2-4pm EDT
- Oct 3 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EDT
- Oct 4 - Lecture 3 - 2-4pm EDT
- Oct 7 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EDT
- Oct 8 - Lecture 4 - 2-4pm EDT
- Oct 9 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EDT
Please register your intent to attend as early as possible. Payment is not required until the class and/or your registration has been confirmed.
Additional Course Dates and Locations
|June 03, 2013||Online|
|July 29, 2013||Online|
|November 18, 2013||Online|