Introduction to ANSYS FLUENT
The complete Intro to ANSYS FLUENT training is a 5 day training comprised of:
Day 1 (Optional) the training will focus on geometry creation using ANSYS SpaceClaim. If you know that you will be using ANSYS SpaceClaim, then you should definitely plan on attending day 1 of training. Even if you don't plan on using ANSYS SpaceClaim, this day of training could still be helpful since we will discuss some things to think about when creating geometries for CFD analyses and we will also talk about the geometry cleanup tools in ANSYS SpaceClaim. If you are unsure if the ANSYS SpaceClaim training is right for you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day 2 the training will focus on creating FLUENT meshes using ANSYS Meshing. If you will be using another meshing program to create your CFD meshes, you may still find this day of training to be helpful since we will talk about some of the important things that you need to consider when creating CFD meshes. If you are unsure if the ANSYS Meshing training is right for you, please contact email@example.com.
Days 3 and 4 of the training will focus on the FLUENT solver and how to setup, solve and post-process your results using ANSYS FLUENT.
Day 5 of the training is optional but strongly recommended for all commercial users of ANSYS FLUENT. This day is a great wrap-up to the week long training and provides the students with the opportunity to start working on their first FLUENT analysis with guidance from the instructor or instructors involved in the training. When you register for the Intro to ANSYS FLUENT training, you will be given the option to register for day 5 and pay an additional $600 for the day of training.
This course is intended for people who have had little or no experience with ANSYS FLUENT. New users of the software should register for the five-day training course which includes the following topics:
- Day 1: Introduction to ANSYS SpaceClaim (optional - see Course Overview for more information)
- Day 2: Introduction to ANSYS Meshing (recommended - see Course Overview for more information)
- Day 3: Introduction to CFD and the ANSYS FLUENT Solver
- Day 4: Continuation of ANSYS FLUENT training
- Day 5: Customized training day for commercial users of ANSYS FLUENT. This is a great wrap-up to the Introduction to ANSYS FLUENT training and gives new users the opportunity to work on their first CFD problem with guidance from the instructor and/or ANSYS technical support staff. When you register for the Intro to ANSYS FLUENT training, you will be given the option to register for day 5 and pay an additional $600 for the day of training.
|October 05, 2015||8||Introduction to ANSYS FLUENT Online Course||Online|
|October 19, 2015||5||Introduction to ANSYS FLUENT||Bloomington, Minnesota|
|October 26, 2015||5||Introduction to ANSYS FLUENT||Irvine, California|
|November 02, 2015||8||Introduction to ANSYS FLUENT Online Course||Online|
|November 09, 2015||5||Introduction to ANSYS FLUENT||Concord, Massachusetts|
|November 30, 2015||8||Introduction to ANSYS FLUENT Online Course||Online|
|November 30, 2015||5||Introduction to ANSYS FLUENT||Ann Arbor, Michigan|
|December 07, 2015||5||Introduction to ANSYS FLUENT||Houston, Texas|