Introduction to ANSYS DesignModeler Online Course
|Date||January 14, 2013 - January 18, 2013 (5 days)|
|Fee||$600 US Dollars|
Save time, save money, gain productivity
ANSYS online training courses are designed for you to gain the skills you need in the most cost-effective and time-efficient way possible. Read the ANSYS DesignModeler course description below and sign up today to attend.
3 online sessions - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm EST
2 optional workshop assistance sessions
The ANSYS DesignModeler training course will teach users how to create and modify their geometry in preparation for their analysis in ANSYS Mechanical APDL or ANSYS Workbench. Students who attend this course will learn how to:
- create, modify and/or cleanup their geometry in preparation for their analysis
- navigate within the graphical user interface
- generate 2-D sketches and convert them into 2-D or 3-D models
- modify 2-D and 3-D geometry
- import existing CAD geometry into ANSYS DesignModeler
- create line bodies and their cross sections in preparation for FE beam analysis
- create surface bodies in preparation for FE shell analysis
- model assemblies
- utilize parameters
The course is completed in 3 online sessions and 2 workshops spread over multiple days. Workshops are to be completed independently between online sessions and 2 workshop assistance sessions are offered.
For assistance with workshop exercises, an instructor is available on the days listed in the Class Schedule below; by email during regular east coast business hours or via WebEx 2:00 - 4:00 EST.
- Jan 14 - Lecture 1 - 2-4pm EST
- Jan 15 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EST
- Jan 16- Lecture 2 - 2-4pm EST
- Jan 17 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EST
- Jan 18 - Lecture 3 - 2-4pm EST
Please register your intent to attend as early as possible. Payment is not required until the class and/or your registration has been confirmed.
Additional Course Dates and Locations
|July 08, 2013||Online|
|September 09, 2013||Online|
|October 28, 2013||Online|