Introduction to ANSYS DesignModeler
|Date ||June 03, 2013 (1 day)|
|Location || |
1007 Church Street
Evanston, IL 60201
|Fee||$600 US Dollars |
|Registration||CLICK HERE |
Please register your intent to attend as early as possible. Payment is not required until the class and/or your registration has been confirmed. Do not make your travel arrangements until you receive your confirmation.
The ANSYS DesignModeler training course is for users that want to create and modify geometry in preparation for analysis in ANSYS Mechanical or ANSYS Mechanical APDL. Students who attend this course will learn:
- how to create and modify geometry in preparation for analysis
- how to navigate within the Graphical User Interface
- how to generate 2-D sketches and convert them into 2-D or 3-D models
- how to modify 2-D and 3-D geometry
- how to import existing CAD geometry
- how to create line bodies and their cross sections in preparation for FE beam analysis
- how to create surface bodies in preparation for FE shell analysis
- how to model assemblies
- how to utilize parameters
The training course will teach students how to create their geometry in the ANSYS Workbench environment using ANSYS DesignModeler.
Course Topics Include:
- Introduction to ANSYS DesignModeler
- Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Sketch Mode
- 3-D Geometry Creation
- Working with Other CAD Geometry
- Parametric Modeling
Each course chapter is followed by "hands-on" workshops and exercises.
- A technical education and background is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
Additional Course Dates and Locations