Introduction to ANSYS CFX Online Course
|Date||June 03, 2013 - June 12, 2013 (8 days)|
|Fee||$1200 US Dollars|
Save time, save money, gain productivity
ANSYS online training courses are designed for you to gain the skills you need in the most cost-effective and time-efficient way possible. Read the ANSYS CFX course description below and sign up today to attend.
4 online sessions - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
4 optional workshop assistance sessions
- A technical education and background in fluid mechanics and heat transfer is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
- Completion of the ANSYS DesignModeler course.
- Completion of the ANSYS Meshing course.
The ANSYS CFX training course will teach users how to do their CFD analyses in ANSYS CFX and will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to CFD Analysis
- Domains and Boundary Conditions
- Solver Settings
- Interfaces, Sources and AV's
- Transisnt Flows
- Heat Transfer
- CFX Expression Language
- Moving Zones
- Overview of Advanced Physics
The course is completed in 4 online sessions and 4 workshops spread over multiple days. Workshops are to be completed independently between online sessions and 4 workshop assistance sessions are offered.
For assistance with workshop exercises, an instructor is available on the days listed in the Class Schedule below; by email during regular east coast business hours or via WebEx 2:00 - 4:00 EDT.
- Jun 3 - Lecture 1 - 2-4pm EDT
- Jun 4 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EDT
- Jun 5 - Lecture 2 - 2-4pm EDT
- Jun 6 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EDT
- Jun 7 - Lecture 3 - 2-4pm EDT
- Jun 10 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EDT
- Jun 11 - Lecture 4 - 2-4pm EDT
- Jun 12 - Workshop Assistance via WebEx - 2-4pm EDT
Please register your intent to attend as early as possible. Payment is not required until the class and/or your registration has been confirmed.
Additional Course Dates and Locations
|July 29, 2013||Online|
|September 30, 2013||Online|
|November 18, 2013||Online|