Heat Transfer Modeling Using ANSYS FLUENT
|Date||June 21, 2013 (1 day)|
|Fee||$600 US Dollars|
Please register your intent to attend as early as possible. Payment is not required until the class and/or your registration has been confirmed. Do not make your travel arrangements until you receive your confirmation.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 603-727-5405
- A technical education and background but an engineering degree is not required.
- Completion of the Introduction to ANSYS FLUENT course is required.
- Experience with ANSYS FLUENT is strongly recommended.
This one-day advanced training course on heat transfer modeling using ANSYS FLUENT is designed for existing users of ANSYS FLUENT and will cover the following topics:
- Natural and forced convection
- Solar load modeling
- FLUENT heat exchanger model
- Porous media heat transfer
The advanced heat transfer modeling course also has several tutorials that the students can work through during class.
This course is offered on Friday as part of a multi-day Advanced FLUENT Training. Please consider signing up for one of these other courses which is offered in conjunction with the advanced Heat Transfer class:
- Monday - Advanced Combustion
- Tuesday - Advanced Turbulence
- Wednesday - Advanced User Defined Functions (UDF)
- Thursday - Advanced Multiphase or Advanced Rotating Machinery
Recommended Follow-on Courses (which is dependent upon the student's interests and applications)
- Combustion Modeling
- Turbulence Modeling
- User Defined Functions
- Multiphase Flow Modeling
- Dynamic Mesh Modeling
- Acoustics Modeling
- Rotating Machinery Modeling
- Fluid Structure Interaction (FSI) Modeling
Additional Course Dates and Locations
|September 20, 2013||United States,New Hampshire,Lebanon|
|December 13, 2013||United States,New Hampshire,Lebanon|