Combustion Modeling Using ANSYS FLUENT
|Date||December 09, 2013 (1 day)|
|Fee||$600 US Dollars|
Please register your intent to attend as early as possible. Payment is not required until the class and/or your registration has been confirmed. Do not make your travel arrangements until you receive your confirmation.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 603-727-5405
- A technical education and background is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
- Completion of the Introduction to ANSYS FLUENT course is required.
- Experience with ANSYS FLUENT is strongly recommended.
This one day advanced training course on Advanced Combustion Modeling using ANSYS FLUENT is designed for existing users of ANSYS FLUENT and will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to combustion modeling
- Gas phase combustion models
- Additional physical models in ANSYS FLUENT
- Discrete phase models
- Radiation models
- Pollutant models
- Combustion modeling case studies
- Combustion modeling strategies
The advanced combustion modeling course also has several tutorials that the students can work through during class.
This course is offered on Monday as part of a multi-day Advanced FLUENT Training. Please consider signing up for one of these other courses which is offered in conjunction with the advanced combustion class:
- Tuesday - Advanced Turbulence
- Wednesday - Advanced User Defined Functions (UDF)
- Thursday - Advanced Multiphase or Advanced Rotating Machinery
- Friday - Advanced Heat Transfer
Recommended Follow-on Courses (which is dependent upon the student's interests and applications)
- Turbulence Modeling
- User Defined Functions
- Multiphase Flow Modeling
- Heat Transfer Modeling
- Dynamic Mesh Modeling
- Acoustics Modeling
- Rotating Machinery Modeling
- Fluid Structure Interaction (FSI) Modeling
Additional Course Dates and Locations
|June 17, 2013||United States,New Hampshire,Lebanon|
|September 16, 2013||United States,New Hampshire,Lebanon|