ANSYS HFSS for Antenna Design
|Date||May 02, 2013 - May 03, 2013 (2 days)|
|Fee||$1,200 US Dollars|
Please register your intent to attend as early as possible. Payment is not required until the class and/or your registration has been confirmed. Do not make your travel arrangements until you receive your confirmation.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 603-727-5405
- A technical education and/or background in high frequency electromagnetics is recommended but having an engineering degree is not required.
- It is also stongly recommended, but not required, that you are familiar with the Getting Started Guides provided with the software.
The ANSYS HFSS Antenna Design course will teach the students how to design and analyze antennas for multiple applications.
Ansoft's Advanced HFSS Antenna Class is designed to build an understanding of HFSS's solution process and use this foundation to describe more advanced topics. Students will learn how to take advantage of various seeding operations and understand where they can be most effectively used. Various model creation rules of thumb are explored to highlight effective simulation setup techniques. HFSS's post-processing capabilities will be discussed as well, including use of the Field Calculator, displaying field results. Finally, more advanced simulation techniques are explored to improve simulation time and efficiency.
- Simulation Overview
- Boundary Conditions
- Mesh Operations/Advanced Solver Settings
- Phased Array Design
- Antenna Post Processing
- Complex Geometry Modeling
- Introduction to Optimetrics
- Field Calculator
- Radar Cross Section (RCS)
Each topic is followed by "hands-on" workshops and exercises.
Additional Course Dates and Locations
|August 07, 2013||United States,Massachusetts,Burlington|
|October 17, 2013||United States,Maryland,Greenbelt|
|November 06, 2013||United States,Massachusetts,Burlington|
|November 07, 2013||United States,California,Irvine|