ANSYS CFX Turbulence
|Date||September 27, 2013 (1 day)|
|Fee||$600 CAD Dollars|
Please register your intent to attend as early as possible. Payment is not required until the class and/or your registration has been confirmed. Do not make your travel arrangements until you receive your confirmation.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 603-727-5405
- A technical education and background is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
- Completion of the Introduction to ANSYS CFX course is required.
- Experience with ANSYS CFX is strongly recommended.
This course covers advanced topics in turbulence modeling, including the two equation turbulence models like k-epsilon, k-omega, SST, wall functions, 2nd order Reynolds Stress models. The Large Eddy Simulation (LES), Detached Eddy Simulation (DES) and transition modeling will also be discussed. The course includes turbulence modeling tips and tricks, and practical examples.
This one day advanced training course on Turbulence Modeling using ANSYS CFX is designed for existing users of ANSYS CFX and will cover the following topics:
- Overview of Turbulence Models
- RANS Based Turbulence Models in ANSYS CFX
- Eddy Viscosity Models
- Second Moment Closure (SMC) Turbulence Models
- Wall Treatment Options in ANSYS CFX
- Advanced Turbulence Models
The advanced turbulence modeling course also has several workshops that the students can work through during class.
This course is offered on Wednesday as part of a multiple day advanced CFX training. Please consider signing up for one of the other courses which are offered in conjunction with the advanced Turbulence class:
- Monday & Tuesday - Combustion and Radiation Modeling Using ANSYS CFX
- Thursday & Friday - Multiphase Flow Modeling Using ANSYS CFX
Additional Course Dates and Locations
|June 12, 2013||Canada,Ontario,Waterloo|
|December 13, 2013||Canada,Ontario,Waterloo|