ANSYS CFX Combustion and Radiation
|Date||September 25, 2013 - September 26, 2013 (2 days)|
|Fee||$1,200 CAD Dollars|
Please register your intent to attend as early as possible. Payment is not required until the class and/or your registration has been confirmed. Do not make your travel arrangements until you receive your confirmation.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 603-727-5405
- A technical education and background is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
- Completion of the Introduction to ANSYS CFX course is required.
- Experience with ANSYS CFX is strongly recommended.
ANSYS CFX is a fluid analysis software tool that combines CAD input, automatic meshing and a fast solution algorithm. The ANSYS CFX Combustion and Radiation course is a two-day advanced training course covering modeling approaches for combustion & radiation, usage of models available in ANSYS CFX, and useful tips for modeling. Students should have completed the Introductory course or have experience running ANSYS CFX.
This two day advanced training course on Combustion and Radiation Modeling using ANSYS CFX is designed for existing users of ANSYS CFX and will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to combustion modeling
- Eddy Dissipation and Finite Rate Chemistry Combustion Model
- PDF Flamelet Combustion
- Partially Premixed Combustion
- Pollutants Modeling (NOx, Soot)
- Particle Tracking & Oil Combustion
- Advanced Combustion Models and Related Features
- Coal Combustion Modeling in ANSYS CFX
- Radiation Modeling
The advanced combustion modeling course also has several workshops that the students can work through during class.
This course is offered on Monday and Tuesday as part of a multiple day advanced CFX training. Please consider signing up for one of the other courses which are offered in conjunction with the advanced Combustion and Radiation class:
- Wednesday - Turbulence Modeling Using ANSYS CFX
- Thursday & Friday - Multiphase Flow Modeling Using ANSYS CFX