Introduction to ANSYS SpaceClaim Direct Modeler
- A technical education and background in CAD Modeling is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
ANSYS SpaceClaim Direct Modeler (ANSYS SCDM) software is a new way to build and manipulate CAD models. The model becomes completely dynamic, allowing the user to move, stretch, add and remove with mouse movements. All changes to the CAD model occur in real time on the screen, providing instant feedback on a design.
The ANSYS SpaceClaim DirectModeler training course will teach users how to create and modify their geometry in preparation for their analysis in ANSYS Workbench. Students who attend this course will learn how to:
- create, modify and/or cleanup their geometry in preparation for their analysis
- simplifying and repairing models
- create line bodies and their cross sections in preparation for FE beam analysis
- create surface bodies in preparation for FE shell analysis
- volume extraction
- modeling assemblies
- utilizing parameters
Every topic of the training is followed by hands-on workshops to help learn the concepts covered in the previous lecture.
|October 26, 2015||1||Introduction to ANSYS SpaceClaim||Bloomington, Minnesota|
|November 30, 2015||1||Introduction to ANSYS SpaceClaim||Evanston, Illinois|
|November 30, 2015||4||Introduction to ANSYS SpaceClaim Online Course||Online|
|December 07, 2015||1||Introduction to ANSYS SpaceClaim||Bloomington, Minnesota|
|December 14, 2015||1||Introduction to ANSYS SpaceClaim||Houston, Texas|