ANSYS Learning Hub Subscriptions
Pay a little, learn a lot
We believe that engineers with thorough training will be far more successful than those with limited exposure to ANSYS training courses. ANSYS is now offering unlimited training for just a little more than the cost of a single training course.
Individual named-subscriptions are available for a period of 12 months and are non-transferable. Once you have subscribed, you will be able to select any class offered and take as many training classes as you wish while your subscription is active. This includes over 50 classes in all disciplines, self-paced video classes, discussion boards and other instructional materials.
A subscription is available for a little more than a 3 day training course, making a subscription an outstanding value that provides a rich and comprehensive learning path.
Please select your country to view your cost in local currency and to subscribe.
What is a Learning Hub Subscription
- The choice of virtual or live classrooms as shown on the ANSYS Training Center.
- Numerous classes available across a multitude of simulation disciplines.
- A self-paced curriculum with 40 hours of learning, 24-7 on-demand access.
- Mix and match modular training content to meet your unique learning needs.
- Interactive discussion boards with other users and ANSYS experts.
Benefits of Subscriptions
- A training subscription fulfills your learning and development needs now and in the future.
- You will be able to access the training resources you need to tackle current projects and have the confidence that as your projects develop into more complex or new disciplines you’ll be able to acquire and deploy the skills as you need them.
- Subscribing is cost effective! Once subscribed you’re free to register for any ANSYS public course, any discipline, in a live or a virtual classroom. The ease of use, flexibility and your productivity gains will quickly ensure a return on your simulation investment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Will my subscription give me access to both live and virtual classrooms?
A: Yes, once subscribed you can register for any public course you like, live or virtual!
- Q: Is the subscription transferable to other employees at my organization?
A: A Named Subscription provides access to the named user only. Your organization can purchase additional subscriptions for additional users.
- Q: How long does my subscription last?
A: Your subscription is active from the purchase date for one full calendar year.