ANSYS Distributed Solve
Distributed Computation of Parametric Electromagnetic Field Simulation
Distributed solve is an option for HFSS, Q3D Extractor and Maxwell that delivers the power of distributed computing to maximize the design engineer's overall productivity. With distributed solve, these industry-standard products can now distribute parametric studies across available hardware to expedite EM model extraction, characterization and optimization.
Distributed solve allows a single user to distribute parametric studies or frequency points across a number of machines to expedite total simulation time. This time-saving capability splits multiple predefined parametric design variations and/or frequency points, solves each simulation instance on a separate machine and then reassembles the data. This dramatically accelerates parametric studies and design optimization.
- Distributed solve is a cost option to HFSS, Q3D Extractor and Maxwell
- The graphical user interface enables users to select computer addresses for analysis distribution
- Automated parser management and reassembly of data
- Parametric tables and studies
- For HFSS, frequency sweeps for discrete, fast and interpolating
- Per license, distributed solve allows up to 10 parallel simulations on remote machines, providing near-linear reduction of simulation run times
- Distributed solve supports a heterogeneous environment of operating systems