Coupled Wave Structure Interaction with Regular & Random Waves
ANSYS ASAS software can be used to generate environmental loading for conventional quasi-static analyses. In addition, the technology includes a feature that integrates the wave loading capabilities with the large deflection solver available in the nonlinear product. This facilitates full hydroelastic coupling and makes it suitable for jack-ups, compliant structures, manifold installation and riser analysis.
- Wave, current and wind load
- Regular waves, airy, Stokes 5th, cnoidal, stream function plus user-defined wave grid
- Random sea states, JONSWAP, Pierson-Moskowitz and user-defined plus shell new wave
- Wave loading within the API code of practice including effects of current on the wave period, current stretching, current blockage factor and wave kinematics factor
- Tube and beam elements with facilities for modeling appurtenances, anodes, etc.
- Flooded or sealed members
- Marine growth
- Reynolds/KC number effects
|View Larger Image
Jacket structure with coupled wave–structure interaction