October 20, 2011
Engineering the System
With products becoming more complicated and increased pressure on companies to innovate faster to develop the next breakthrough product, the next great engineering challenge is at the systems level. It’s about reaching across physics, across engineering disciplines and across departments to think holistically about problems — and solutions.
These topics — and many more — are top of mind during the 2011 ANSYS Regional Conferences.
Whether you’re a designer, engineer, analyst, manager or executive, your regional conference can help you face this next generation of engineering challenges, leading to increased innovation, efficiency and product success.
This complimentary, interactive gathering offers opportunities for exchanging ideas and improving engineering simulation skills. Highlights include:
- Keynote presentations from ANSYS management and industry-leading companies
- User presentations showcasing the unique ways in which customers are using solutions from ANSYS to solve challenging problems
- ANSYS 14.0 product updates, including Ansoft technology
- ANSYS technology demonstrations from technical support staff
- Opportunities to meet with ANSYS hardware and software partners and discuss how their solutions can improve your product development processes
- Networking opportunities