Simpleware develops world-leading mesh generation software which converts 3D scan data (e.g. as obtained from MRI, CT, Micro-CT, etc.) into high quality Finite Element and CFD models. Our Software is being used by engineers in a variety of research fields, including: Biomechanics, Materials Research, Industrial Reverse Engineering, etc.
Simpleware's ScanFE software generates volume and/or surface meshes, contact surfaces and material properties from segmented scan data. These high quality meshes can be directly imported into software from ANSYS, as well as a range of other commercial FE and CFD packages.
- Produce models of excellent quality in a fraction of the time taken with other approaches
- Export meshes directly to ANSYS and FLUENT
- Mesh multiple structures and define contact surfaces between them
- Assign continuous material properties throughout a mesh
- Easy to learn and operate
- Backed by full technical support from experienced engineers
ANSYS and ANSYS FLUENT case studies: